By this time you should have done your fantasy football draft. With only a few days till the NFL season starts you’re probably scrambling for a strategy to follow. Have no fear for I have come up with an idea proof but viable enough to win your league:; draft only players on bird teams (Cardinals, Ravens, Seahawks, Falcons and throw in the Jets since you know, airborne).
I’ve probably lost you by now with this idea but if you’re still reading, here are the players you should pick-up granted they are still on the board when its your turn to pick:
- David Johnson – RB Arizona Cardinals
- Julio Jones – WR Atlanta Falcons
- Zach Ertz – TE Philadelphia Eagles
- Jay Ajayi – RB Philadelphia Eagles
- Devonta Freeman – RB Atlanta Falcons
- Doug Baldwin – WR Seattle Seahawks
- Isiah Crowell – RB New York Jets
- Russell Wilson/Matt Ryan – QB Seattle Seahawks/Atlanta Falcons
- Larry Fitzgerald – WR Arizona Cardinals
- Alex Collins – RB Baltimore Ravens
- Robby Anderson – WR Jets
- Chris Carson – RB Seattle Seahawks
- Michael Crabtree – WR Baltimore Ravens
- Justin Tucker – K Baltimore Ravens
- Eric Tomlinson – TE New York Jets
- Sam Bradford – QB Arizona Cardinals
Its anyones guess after the fourth round but that is where leagues are won. Picks like Jay Ajayi is overdrafting him in the fourth but given our strategy, it will work. Its a toss up between amongst the quarterbacks but if you can have Matt Ryan and Stash Carson Wentz, that should work as well.
If you’re still reading this you’re probably thinking this is the dumbest strategy anyone has ever come up with. Well so is fantasy football but it adds extra entertainment to the viewing.